"Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them."
"Don’t worry. I’ll be strong. Just wish me luck."
The 5 Ws of Life
1. Who you are is what makes you special. Don’t compromise your identity for others.
2. What the future holds will remain a secret. Don’t hold back from living a full life.
3. When life knocks you down, get back up and fight again.
4. When you’re faced with a decision, make the one you won’t regret.
5. Why stuff happens is a mystery. Don’t seek explanations – just choose to embrace life.